Step 1 -
230g plain flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 medium size eggs (beaten)
30g butter (melted) or 3 tablespoons melted butter
300ml or 1 1/3 cups milk
- Pour all dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Pour all wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Mix with a balloon whisk till smooth.
- Pour the batter into a jug.
- Heat up the non-stick pan
(do not pour any cooking oil or butter onto the non-stick pan)
and then pour the batter to your desired size.
Once you have noticed the bubble appeared,
then flip with a spatula to the other side.
- Once cooked, lift it up wth a spatula from the non-stick pan.
- You can cook to any sizes that you like.
Big or small. Yummy! Yummy!
You can eat the pancake with honey, peanut butter, strawberry
or marmalade jam and etc.