Fluffy Fried Eggs with Minced Pork
Actual fact, frying fluffy eggs is very easy.
My mother taught me the following methods which I will share with you.
Hope you will like this recipe. Happy cooking.
- 5 Eggs
- 3 cloves of Garlic (minced finely)
- 300g minced Pork
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Dark Soya Sauce
- Heat up 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Slightly brown the minced Garlic.
- Add the minced Pork and stir fry until 3/4 cook.
- Add 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce and Pepper and stir well.
- Add dash of Dark Soya Sauce and stir well.
- Cook until done and to taste.
- Once cook, set aside.
- Beat the eggs with dash of salt and pepper until foamy (foamy makes the egg fluffy).
- Heat up 1/2 cup of cooking oil (lot of oil makes the egg fluffy).
- Add in some beaten egg and fry until slightly brown.
- Turn over and fry until slightly brown.
- Set aside, scoop the minced pork on top of the fried eggs and serve.
Isn't it is easy to cook?
Well, what are you waiting for, go and cook for your family.