Chocolate Chips Cupcake

Chocolate Chips Cupcake

This morning, my daughter told me that she would like to eat Chocolate Chips Cupcake and not sure whether I am well enough to bake it because as at today (27 October 2009), I am in the 15 days after my cysts operation. Since, I am not in the excruciating pain, so I will be baking it. By the time I finished uploaded all these pictures, my son has eaten 6 pieces of the cupcakes.
Ha! Ha! I have warned my son not to finish those gorgeous cupcakes.
Need to keep for my lovely daughter....she has been studying hard for her year end 2009 exam.





Step 1
Heat up the oven and place 20 cupcake paper cases into the muffins tray.
To avoid messy while pouring the batter into the cupcake paper cases,
it will be a good idea to use the ice-cream scoop.




Step 2

Ingredients "A" :-
125 g butter (room temperature).
1 tsp vanilla essence.
2/3 cup caster sugar.
1 1/2 cups self raising flour (shifted).
3 eggs (room temperature and whisked).
1/4 cup milk (room temperature).

Ingredients "B" :-
1/2 cup chocolate chips.
1/2 cup finely chopped dark chocolate.

******************************************
Beat all the ingredients "A" for 3 to 4 minutes.




Step 3
Add ingredients "B" and fold well.




After folding well, use the ice-cream scoop to scoop the batter into the cupcake paper cases.




Bake at 180 Degree Celcius for 30 minutes or until done.




Let's Eat! & Happy Baking!





Comments

Popular Posts