Oat Raisin Cookies (Version 2)

Picture said a thousand words. Am I right?

Since this recipe was on trial, I did not take any pictures for the whole entire process!
I did not realize that it will turn out to be so perfect,
as tested by my wonderful family and friends (more than 10 people).
I'll just write down the ingredients and method for you to try it out
on your own because I know that it won't disappoint you.
This batter makes around 50 pieces of biscuits.


Method and Ingredients :-

1) Beat 240g butter with 300g brown sugar until it is light and fluffy.
2) Add in 2 beaten eggs and 1 tablespoon of vanilla and beat for a short while.
3) Add in 250g flour and 1 tablespoon soda bicarbonate and beat for a short while.
4) Add in 120g quick oats and beat again.
5) Add in 400g rolled oats and 160g raisins and beat.
6) Once all are mixed well enough, use a ice-cream scooper and scoop out into the baking tray.
7) Flatten the scooped batter with the back of a spoon.
(Note : the cookies are to be flattened and to not look like a mountain to avoid an unbaked middle part)
8) Bake at 180 degree celcius for 30 minutes or golden brown.

Comments

Popular Posts