White Chocolate Cupcakes

White Chocolate Cupcakes

Wishing all Mothers out there, A Very Happy Mother's Day.

Yesterday, celebrated with my mother, my son and daughter
and my son's friend (without my husband because he is in Kota Kinabalu).
Today only I will be celebrating with my husband, my son and daughter.
Since my mother wanted to eat steam boat, we went to Shabu One in Lot 10.
Funny.....my mother is vegetarian person and she requested for steam boat
(at the end of the dinner, all she had is vegetarian food).
As long as she is happy.......I did not question her.
After our dinner, we walked to Pavilion for window shopping and then
drove around Kuala Lumpur for sight seeing.
We all have a good time.



Present from my son and daughter...Patchi Chocolate.
I know it costs them a very big bomb $$$ for this present.
Told them, I will always be happy as long as they study hard, be a good person,
be courteous to others, respect elders and etc.

Eventhough today is Mother's Day, I won't be resting because I would
like to bake them this White Chocolate Cupcakes




Line your tray with paper cases.




160 g butter or margarine
180 g caster sugar
200 g self raising flour
4 eggs
140 g white chocolate chips




Put all the butter/margarine, caster sugar,
self raising flour and eggs into a bowl.




Beat until smooth and combined.




Pour in all the white chocolate chips.




Fold until combined.

Sorry...I forgotten to take photos on scooping those batter
into those paper cases.

Bake for 30 minutes at 180 to 190 degree Celsius.




Isn't it is delicious to be eaten?




I can't help myself by taking more photos on these cupcakes.
So lovely!

Comments

Popular Posts