Pomegranate Cupcake

Pomegranate Cupcake

Check out this Pomegranate....heard that it has many health benefits.



Yummy, delicious and healthy.
I baked this in the morning for our breakfast and
at the same time, I wanted to try posting my entry to
Aspiring Bakers #13 : Enjoy Cupcakes! (November 2011).
This is my first time doing so......!!! :) I am just like a small girl,
telling my family that I am so excited about it.
Today, I really been very busy....baked for breakfast
and cooked for lunch. Dinner??? No way, will be going out to
eat...need to rest to recharge my body to start work tomorrow.



170g self raising flour (shifted twice).
100g caster sugar.
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
80g Pomegranate (cut into half, I prefer smaller size).
3 eggs (room temperature).
170g butter (room temperature).


Pour 1/2 tablespoon of flour into the Pomegranate.


Stir until combined. By doing so, the Pomegranate
will not be sinking to the bottom of your cupcake.


Place the paper cupcake into the baking tray
and don't forget to heat up your oven at 180 Degree Celsius.


Pour in all the ingredients (flour, sugar, vanilla essence,
pomegranate, egg and butter) into the mixing bowl.


Beat at low speed until pale and fluffy at around 2 minutes.
Then, increase the speed to medium speed and
beat further less than 3 minutes.
(Do not over beat your batter)


Lastly, pour in the Pomegranate and mix until combined.


Once well combined, take it out and spoon into the
paper cupcake cases by using your ice cream scoop.


Scatter a few pieces of Pomegranate on top of the batter.
Yeah! now put into the pre heated oven and bake
for less than 30 minutes for 180 Degree Celsius.


Once baked, take it out and cool at wire rack.



Ho! Ho! Ho! Can't wait to bite it....Aw! I need to wait
for my family to wake up and together all of us have it
for breakfast with coffee, milo or milk.

[I am submitting this recipe "Pomegranate Cupcake" to

Comments

Popular Posts