Baked Chicken With Nando's Sauce

Baked Chicken With Nando's Sauce

Looks appetizing?

Last few weeks ago, while my family and I having
dinner at Nando's Mid Valley, I noticed a few customers
bought few bottles of Nando's sauces. Out of curiosity,
I asked the waitress, what to do with the sauce and
she kind enough telling me that I can use the sauce
to bake or stir fry chicken meat. So, I bought one bottle
of Nando's Garlic Peri-Peri Sauce.


One bottle of Nando's Garlic Peri-Peri Sauce.
(there will be balance, please put in the fridge)
2 Chicken Whole Legs (wash and drain).
2 Chicken Wings (wash and drain).
3 Potatoes (wash, drain, peel and cut).
3 Carrots (wash, drain, peel and cut).
1 handful of French Beans (wash, drain and cut).



Chicken Whole Legs and Wings
- Please poke with fork or knife in order for the
sauces to marinate deeply inside the chicken meat.



Cut those vegetables into desired size.



Marinate the chicken meat with
5 tablespoons of Nando's Garlie Peri-Peri Sauce,
2 tablespoons of Soya Sauce,
1/2 tablespoon of Pepper and
2 tablespoons of Honey.



Mix thoroughly.
Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
I did it for overnight.



Pour in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil or olive oil into the dish.



Then pour in the vegetables and mix thoroughly with the oil.

(Note : If you prefer your vegetables to be crunchy, you do this way BUT
if you prefer your vegetables to be soft, then you have to par-boil
your vegetables for less than 5 minutes.)



Put in all the chicken meat on top of those vegetables
and lastly, pour in all the balance of the sauces all over the
chicken meat and vegetables.
Bake at 190 Degree Celsius for 30 minutes.



After 30 minutes, take out the dish and
in order to cook further, again mix thoroughly the vegetables
with the sauces underneath and turn the chicken meat to the other side.
Remember to scoop those sauces underneath to coat the chicken meat.
If you don't do this way, your vegetables and chicken meat will be very dry.
Cook further 30 minutes.

(Note : Temperature and duration - All depends on the size of your oven).



Once done, take it out and serve immediately.



My son said it is very flavourful and the chicken meat very tender and juicy.
He said I should have cooked more!
Told him will make more when my husband is back from overseas.

Isn't it is easy to make? You should try it out!

I feel happy when my family is happy eating my cooked food.
To me, money cannot buy happiness.
:)

Comments

FlaffyMoo said…
Super tasty and yummy recipe.. i shall try also coz my son loves it.
Hi Sharon, hope you have tried it out for your son. Happy eating.

Popular Posts