Granola (Oat, Almond & Sunflower Seed)

Granola (Oat, Almond & Sunflower Seed)
This Granola is very healthy.  You can eat it as snack, with milk or yogurt.
Easy to make.  
My family very crazy with Granola, buying off the rack is quite expensive compare making it yourself.  
Do try it out!


2 tablespoons of Honey (I use Manuka Honey).
3 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil (I use Corn Oil).
1 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal or Quick Cooking Oatmeal (not Instant Oatmeal).
1/2 cup sliced or silvered Almond (I use whole Almond and chop into pieces).
1/2 cup shredded Coconut (I use Sunflower Seed).


Pour all the above into a bowl.


Mix thoroughly, all well combined and well coated.


Bake at 185 Degree Celsius for 40 minutes or all even golden brown.
Every 10 to 15 minutes, please stir it occasionally.
Once done, leave it to cool and keep inside a container for later use.


Such a healthy food!  Isn't it is tempting to be eaten?
You be the judge.

Comments

Popular Posts