Almond Cupcake

Almond Cupcake
This is the best cupcake ever.  Even though you said you are on a diet,
you won't stop after the first bite or until your stomach is satisfied.


Last week, I came back from my trip to Bandung, Indonesia with 
my wonderful colleagues (from left to right), 
Irene Lee, Elly Chong, Me and Stephanie Chua.
The picture above taken at Kawah Putih, it is not an ocean, it is an inactive
volcano.  The water is so beautiful but you cannot swim in it because it
is full of sulphur.  The scenery is very beautiful.


This is another inactive volcano that we went to, called
Gunung Tangkuban Parahu.  We walked 300 meters from
the top.  I can't believe that we all did it.  By the time
we reached here, we are breathless, especially me! Hahaha but
it is worth it.   I enjoyed my travelling with them, shhhh.....
don't tell my husband (sure he will jealous).
Ok, enough of my story telling, back to my recipe.


100g of Almond.  (You can put more)


Diced it.


Toast it for cooked. 
I toasted it for 15 minutes at 180 Degree Celsius.
On and off, you have to stir it.  Once done, leave it at one side to cool it.


170g Butter (room temperature).
100g Caster Sugar.
3 Eggs (room temperature).
170g Self Raising Flour.
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence.


Once done, look like this.
Get ready your muffin baking tray lined with paper cups.


Scoop the batter by using ice cream scoop which is way easier.
Bake at 180 Degree Celsius.  (Make sure your oven is pre-heated
before you start baking your cupcakes)  for 30 minutes or 
until done.


Look delicious?  Of course, hahaha, my face so thick skinned!
Let it cool for 10 minutes and then take it out and place
in a serving plate to cool it down further.


This wonderful cupcakes are for my birthday which is today.
Ummmh, I am older by another year and wishing myself
 good health, longevity, great with happiness and joy,
and prosperity. :)


Comments

Popular Posts