Cherry And Banana Smoothie

Cherry And Banana Smoothie
I have no choice but to buy those delicious looking cherries 
when the fruits seller keep on introducing it to me.  
Well, it is not cheap lor....RM34 per 500 g.  Oh! What the
heck, must pamper our stomach once in a while...he he he.
Both my daughter and I enjoyed this Cherry and Banana Smoothie
all day round which I make quite a lot.



Isn't it is delicious?



4 Bananas (at the end I used only 3).
150g Cherries (wash and pit the seed).
500 ml Orange Juice (original recipe is 700 ml).
*160 ml Plain Yogurt (original recipe is 140 ml).

(*Note : I wanted thicker texture of the smoothie)



Put all the Cherries and Bananas into the food processor.



Lastly, the Orange Juice and Yogurt into the food processor and
blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Once done, pour into a tumbler and let it chill for 1 hour or until cold.



Ooo la la, so delicious and scrumptious.
One glass will fill up your happy stomach.


Comments

Unknown said…
healthy and refreshing drink.
Baby Sumo said…
Oh is that a Scotland tea towel? ;) Love cherries but yes, it's so expensive here in KL.
Oh, Thanks for your shout-out. This drink is full of energy and vitamins!
Xing Hui - Have you tried it?

Yen (Baby Sumo) - Yes, it is Scotland tea towel.

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) - You are welcome. Thanks a lot for sharing this recipe. My whole family love it.
Unknown said…
Wow mouthwatering and very tasty looking recipe. I will definitely try this at home. Have you tried Pakistani Cooking Recipes I love all Pakistani Recipes and mostly the appetizers by zarnak sidhwa recipes

Popular Posts