Pumpkin Seed Cupcake

 Pumpkin Seed Cupcake

Now we are in the month of November.  
Less than 7 weeks and it'll be goodbye Year 2013 and hello Year 2014!  
Are you scared? No, I am not scared, to me, it is just another year.
A lot of people will be saying, aahh..I did not do this, aahh..I did not do that,
what have I achieved, why time flies so fast and etc etc.
I told my husband that I wanted to do patchwork again.  
Yeap! Besides baking and cooking, patchwork is also one of my hobbies.
Well, it is still undecided whether to do it or not to do it.

 Now let's start my recipe of Pumpkin Seed Cupcake.
This one is great for breakfast, snack, tea time or supper.
For me, I had it for my lunch.
It is fluffy and not oily, any health conscious person will like it surely.



 100g of toasted Pumpkin Seed



 For the ingredients and method before adding the Pumpkin Seed, 
For your information, I double the ingredients.



 Once your Pumpkin Seed well combined.  Scoop into paper lined tray.



 Baked at 180 Degree Celsius until done.



 Once baked, take it out from the oven to cool for 10 minutes and 
then take out the cupcakes from the tray to cool further.



 Hmmm so nice smell and delicious to eat.
Have a happy wonderful weekend with your family, loved ones and friends.

Quote :  The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who
you are, and not who people think you are.


Comments

Popular Posts