Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Baked Macaroni and Cheese
I bake this today for our brunch.  It is very easy and simple dish
to make.  I have lost count how many times I have baked it.
I am sure your family will love to eat it.
Since this recipe never fails me, I believe it won't fail you also.


Happy making & baking and Have a good weekend.




I am submitting this Baked Macaroni and Cheese
to Bake Along #66 : Theme - Baked Pasta organised by




I am submitting this post to Little Thumbs Up event
with this month theme "Flour" organised by
Zoe, Bake for Happy Kids,


Comments

I don't thin anyone can ever say no to a Mac n Cheese! YUMMY!!
Hi Amy,
This is such a comforting plate of mac and cheese, that would definitely bring a smile to the family! Thanks for sharing with BA!
Zoe said…
Hi Amy,

I remember you said that you always like to use this recipe to bake your mac n cheese.

Nice!

Zoe
lena said…
hi amy, i just saw your link to the recipe and happened to see your family photo, it's lovely. hmm..maybe you sld tell your son to refer to your blog whenever he misses your mac and cheese and food. get him to cook himself..D I'm sure it is very delicious..thanks so much for sharing with bake along!

Popular Posts