Spaghetti with Prawns in a Creamy Tomato Sauce

 Spaghetti with Prawns in a
Creamy Tomato Sauce
Without any hesitation, I cook this dish for our lunch today when I read 
Zoe, Mich and Yen will be having theme "Gordon Ramsay", Cook Like A Star. 
The method of cooking is very simple, price is very cheap and taste is
yummy because my husband and son asked for 2nd round.  
I am glad I cook this dish instead of eating out.




500g cooked Prawns (250g)
600g Cherry Tomatoes (275g and some of it I cut into half)
3 Spring Onion finely slice or shredded (1/2 loose handful cut into 2 inches)
1 Chili deseeded and chopped (1/2 tsp Chili Flakes)
1 Clove Garlic chopped (4 cloves chopped)
Sea Salt & freshly ground Black Pepper
500g dried Spaghetti (400g)
1 tbsp Olive Oil (1 1/2 tbsp)
100ml Double Cream (200 ml Whipping Cream)
Basil Leaf chopped (omitted)

(Red colour is my modification depends on whatever I have in
my fridge to avoid wastage)



 Heat up the Olive Oil slightly in a heavy based pot in medium fire.
Add in chopped Garlic and Chili Flakes and stir quickly
to avoid burning burning the garlic and chili flakes.

Note : Please cook your Spaghetti in salted water.
When you are about to notice that the Spaghetti 
is about to be cooked, then only you embark to cook the above.



 Add in the Cherry Tomatoes and Spring Onion.



 Stir quickly until soft but not coloured.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.



 Add in Prawns and stir until half cook and then pour in the cream.



 Stir until well combined.

(The sauce above, so yummy, my husband asked for more sauce.)


 Add in all the cooked Spaghetti.




Stir until well combined and switch off the fire.
Serve in a warm plate.



You have to cook it in order to know whether it is delicious.
Happy Cooking.



I am submitting this post to 
Cook Like a Star (August 2014) : Gordon Ramsay
organised by


Comments

Jozelyn Ng said…
I would like to have a plate, please!
Zoe said…
Hi Amy,

Everything that you use to cook this pasta dish is all hao liao!!! No wonder, your husband and son wanted more :p

Zoe
Baby Sumo said…
Hi Amy, thx so much for joining us :) Your pasta dish is so colorful, I sure like it a lot!
Ehsan said…
KBC helpline center Mumbai


https://kbcinquiryheadoffice.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts