Stir Fried Clam (Lala) with Garlic and Ginger

Stir Fried Clam (Lala)
with Garlic and Ginger
This dish is our family favourite.
I know my son upon seeing this photo, sure will miss it.
Cooked it last few weeks ago.
Will cook for him when my husband and I visit him next month,
if time permit us to do so.  It is inexpensive and easy to cook.
In the market, there is so many types of Clams (Lala).
The one that I am cooking is local Clams (Lala).



 Found this note posted by my daughter.
It's a note from my son to my daughter before he flies to UK to study.

"Take care of yourself and parents too.
Accompany them more as I'm not around especially Mum.
Study hard and aim for 2 A*s this time."

He is so adorable and loving writing this note to my daughter.
As said earlier, my husband and I are very proud of our
children.  Both of them doing great in their academic (never fail us
in their outstanding results), filial children to their parents and
grand parents. Wishing them more success and have a great life ahead.


Oop! I was so busy preparing three dishes for our dinner 
and has forgotten to take photos of the Clams (Lala), 
Ginger and Garlic ....sorry  :)
 410g *Clams (Lala) - around RM5.00
20g Chopped Garlic
70g Chopped Ginger
1 Chopped Chili

*Note : Soak with water for 20 minutes and then wash more than
four times.

Heat cooking oil and add chopped Garlic.
Stir fry for 3 minutes.



 Add chopped Ginger and chopped Chili.



 Stir fry until the garlic slightly brown.



 Add Clams (Lala) and stir fry until the shell of the clams turn orange colour.
Please do add water.  There will be water oozing out from those Clams (Lala).



 Add 2 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce and 1/2 cup of Chinese Wine.
Stir fry until combined. 

Note : We like the taste of the Chinese Wine, thus I added 1 cup.

Taste before dish up.  Serve immeditely.



My daughter saw me posting this dish and said "I want to eat".
Juicy, yummy, delicious Stir Fried Clams (Lala).



Comments

Isobe Ltin said…
It is inexpensive and easy to cook.
meet and greet Stansted

Popular Posts