Egg Muffin with Mushroom, Onion and Cheese

Egg Muffin with Mushroom,
Onion and Cheese
Today marks the 14th day of my late Father's passing away.
It is indeed sad that he has left us but we are glad that he is no longer suffering 
and now in a better place.

Yesterday told my Mother that I have refrained myself from posting my food posts in my blog,
cooking, and etc due to the 100th day of mourning. 
My mother said "Aiyoh....Father will understand lah,
all of you have to carry on with your life beside the 100th day praying. 
Your Father will not rest in peace if all of you do not carry on with your life.
So, took her advice to start with our own life while we are carrying out 
with our mourning and prayers.

Well, my son has been practicing eating meatless food in honour of his Grandfather and
my daughter is complaining that her classes are back to back and she has no time to eat her
lunch or dinner.  This Egg Muffin will the best for both of them :)




  1.  2 slices of Cheddar Cheese
  2. 1/2 Yellow Onion 
  3. 2 slices of Mozzarella Cheese
  4. 2 Brown Mushroom and 2 While Mushroom
  5. 4 Eggs



  1. Beat the Eggs with dash of pepper and salt.
  2. Cut the cheese slices into desire sizes.




  1.  Dice the Yellow Onion and slice the Brown and White Mushroom.
  2. Heat up pan and add 1 tablespoon of Butter.
  3. Add diced Yellow Onion and stir for 1 minute and add the Brown and White Mushroom.
  4. Once the Yellow Onion and Mushrooms are soften, add some dash of salt and pepper.
  5. Dish out and set aside.


  1. Oil / Butter the Muffin pan.
  2. Add some of the cooked onion and mushrooms.
  3. Add some Mozzarella cheese.
  4. Add some Cheddar Cheese.
  5. Pour some beaten Eggs.
  6. Baked at 190 Degree Celsius for 20 to 30 minutes.
      *The above yield 8 pieces of Egg Muffins but I made 6 medium size and 1 big size muffins.




My son and daughter had for their breakfast and she also brought some to college.
Verdict : Yummy Scrumptious Delicious

  

Comments

Popular Posts