Fried Coconut Prawns
Do you love to eat coconut? If you do, then this dish definitely will be in your list of recipes.
Crispy outside and soft inside. You can pair this dish with your rice or as party snack.
- 20 pieces medium size Prawns (peeled, deveined and tail intact).
- 1 cup Dessiccated Coconut
- 1/3 cup Corn Flour
- 1 cup Panko
- 2 Eggs (slight beaten)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Some cooking oil for frying
- Mix well the Prawns with Pepper and Salt.
- Add Corn flour and mix well.
- Mix well the Desiccated Coconut with Panko.
- Dip the Prawn with beaten egg and then the Panko.
- Heat up the cooking oil and fry until the Prawns until golden brown.
Serve with Thai Chili Sauce for the Fried Coconut Prawns