Soya Bean Drink with Cincau Agar-Agar
Soya Bean Drink with Glass Jelly Agar-Agar
The weather is so hot and humid, hence made this dessert.
Glass Jelly is known as Cincau in Malaysia. Glass Jelly is cooling to our body.
So this dessert is best eaten during this kind of hot and humid weather.
1) 1 liter of Soya Bean Drink
2) 1 pack of Agar-Agar Powder
3) 1 pack of Glass Jelly (cut or shred depends on your preference)
4) Sugar (I didn't add extra sugar because the soya bean drink has sugar in it.
The sweetness is perfect for us. If you wanted more sweetness, please do add)
1) Pour the soya bean drink into a pot. Add the agar-agar powder and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
2) Switch on the fire and boil. Keep on stirring the soya bean drink. Once boiled, quickly
switch off the fire.
3) Pour the soya bean drink into a container using a colander. Cool down for 2 minutes.
Scatter the cut/shredded glass jelly into the soya bean drink.
Use a chop stick to make a circular movement in order the glass jelly to spread out nicely
(if not you will see several lumps of glass jelly as per picture above).
Picture below look nicer on the glass jelly after using the chop stick to spread it.
4) Put into the fridge for more than 1 hour and serve when it has been harden and cold.
Have a great week ahead.
"Do Not Allow Negative People To Turn
You Into One Of Them"