Egg Bacon Sandwich

Egg Bacon Sandwich
Made this for our breakfast.  Super easy to make.
For me, during office hours, I had it for breakfast and lunch.



Ingredients :-

  1. 8 hard boiled Eggs, peel and mash with a masher
  2. 8 slices of Bacon, pan fry and chop roughly
  3. 1/2 Carrot, finely chop
  4. 2-3 tbsp Japanese Mayonnaise
  5. Some Salt and Pepper
Method :-
  1. Combine mashed Eggs with Japanese Mayonnaise, Salt and Pepper.  
  2. Stir until well combined.
  3. Add chopped Bacon and chopped Carrot and stir until well combined.

Note :  If you wanted your eggs mixture to be a bit wet, do add more Japanese Mayonnaise.  As for us, we love to refrigerate the eggs mixture.  Don't know why our family love to eat cold eggs mixture.  Kind of appetizing.


Serve on any kind of bread or toasted bread.




When I woke up, saw a new spatula on the kitchen table.
Wondering who bought for me.....one of them must have felt guilty leaving me
ALL alone at home over the last weekend.  
Later found out that it was my daughter who bought for me.
So thoughtful of her....love it.


Comments

Popular Posts