Churro Pancake

Churro Pancake
The above looks like chicken chop or burger?  Laugh Out Loud from my girlfriends when
I posted for them to see my snack.  They must be hungry or miss eating chicken chop or burger.
Well, it is Churro Pancake.  Got this recipe from my girlfriend, Mary, thanks dear for the recipe.
Outside is crispy and inside is fluffy.  That is my verdict.  
Even my dear daughter texted me that she should have take more to office, well, no worry my dear,
will make more another day which is my replied to her.


Instruction is from left to right.
Ingredients & Method :-
1) 1 1/2 cups Flour
2) 1 tbsp baking powder
3) 2 tbsp brown sugar
4) 1 tsp salt
5) 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

i) 3/4 cup full cream milk
ii) 1/2 cup sour cream
iii) 2 eggs
iv) 1 tsp vanilla extract

- Some butter.
- 1/2 cup caster sugar & 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon to make cinnamon sugar.

  • Mix well flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt and ground cinnamon.  Set aside.
  • Mix well full cream milk, sour cream, eggs and vanilla extract. Set aside.
  • Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.  Don't over mix. Set aside.
  • Mix well caster sugar and ground cinnamon and set aside.



  1. Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium fire.  When butter melted, lower the fire to medium low.
  2. Scoop one ladle of the batter into the pan and quickly spread evenly.
  3. Turn to the other side to cook further when bubbles start to form on top or bottom golden brown around 2 minutes each side.
  4. Once done, immediately scoop out and toss pancake into the cinnamon-sugar.  Coat both side and set aside.
  5. Repeat remaining batter.
  6. Serve while it is hot.



My husband said best eaten with sip of coffee.  
Well, I am not coffee lover and same goes with my son.


This recipe indeed a keeper.  
Have a nice day.


Comments

Popular Posts