Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup

Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup
 My family crazy on all types of soup.  Whenever I cook soup for dinner,
sure they will want to eat extra rice.  Well, it is good to drink soup, as Chinese saying
goes, good for yin and yang in our body, especially nourish our body.
Thanks to my dear colleague, Sharon Wong buying this Korean Ginseng Herbs 
for me when she goes back to her hometown, Ipoh for holiday. 
She still remember my request to help me to buy from one of the shopping complexes
when I visited my late mother-in-law during her hospitalisation for bad bed sore.



 Ingredients :-

  1. One pack Korean Ginseng Herbs (clean)
  2. 2 pieces Chicken Whole Legs (clean, remove some skin, cut into 2 pieces and cut some slits)
  3. 2 1/2 liter Water
  4. I added 7 pieces extra Red Dates (clean and remove seed)
  5. Some Salt
Methods :-
  1. Boil one pot of water and par-boil the chicken with high fire to remove the smell and scum, remove the par-boiled chicken and set aside.
  2. Pour 2 1/2 liter of Water into another pot and add all the herbs and boil for 30 minutes.
  3. Add the par-boiled chicken and boil for 1 hour with medium fire.
  4. To taste add salt.
  5. Serve warm.



Wishing all to have a good week.  Cheers.


Comments

Popular Posts