Young Living Essential Oil Orange Cake

Young Living Essential Oil Orange Cake
 Clare Lim posted in her FB asking anyone interested to take up challenge 
to bake YL EO Lemon Cake.  Well, my itchy fingers wanted to try it out but 
I am using Orange YL Essential Oil instead of Lemon YL Essential Oil.
At the same time, I also wanted to bake for my dearie friend Jasmine Pang 
since Monday was her birthday.

Clare Lim's shared a recipe on Lemon Cake from Harmony House Creations but 
I did some changes to the recipe.

 Ingredients :-

  1. 250g Butter (Salter or Unsalted) (room temperature)
  2. 190g Caster Sugar
  3. 4 Eggs (room temperature)
  4. 250g Self Rising Flour (shifted twice)
  5. 4 drops of Lemon Young Living Essential Oil 

Method :-

  1. Beat butter and sugar until the colour of the butter turned into pale colour.
  2. Add egg one a time after each beat. 


Method :-

  1. While beating the egg, if you noticed the batter turned to curdle, quickly add 1 tbsp of self raising flour until you have finished adding in the eggs.
  2. Add in self raising flour and beat further until well combined (don't over beat).
  3. Add 4 drops of Orange Young Living Essential Oil and mix until well combined.

*Note : My batter curdle because eggs not totally at room temperature.  Today quite busy.  Need to rush a lot of errands.

Pour into lined baking pan.  
I used ready made aluminium foil container, greased and flour the foil container.
Bake at 190 Degree Celsius for 40 minutes.

*Note : Different oven different temperature and time.

Thanks goodness the Orange Cake turned out wonderfully even though my batter turned into curdle.

My whole pantry smell of butter and orange smell.....so nice!

Comments

Popular Posts