Meat & Fish Balls Soup

Meat & Fish Balls Soup


You must be wondering what has happened to me?
Why suddenly blogging so many food during this month?
Well, I wanted to finish blogging all my recipes that has been
hyphenating inside my PC before end of this year and
soon I will be going to 3 countries for holiday with my family.




First, you have to boil the dried anchovies soup (click here for this recipe).




Once your anchovies soup is boiled, pour in your
favourite meat balls, fish balls and etc. Let it boil.
Once the meat or fish balls are floating on top,
that means it is cooked. Then turn off the fire
and serve. Taste it, if not enough of pepper or salt,
then drizzle in some.
Garnish with some chopped spring onion.




Serve with rice.
Adults and children sure will like to drink this.

Comments

Popular Posts