Stir Fried Bitter Gourd With Egg

Stir Fried Bitter Gourd With Egg.

My husband favourite dish.
My kids and I does not like bitter gourd,
maybe because of its bitterness.
If we do not like to eat, doesn't mean that I won't cook this dish for him.
See! I am such a good wife by cooking this dish for him.




1/2 bitter gourd.
2 eggs.




Wash, clean, cut into half and throw away the seeds.




Slice and keep at one side.




Beat lightly the eggs with pepper and salt.




Heat up the wok and cooking oil.




Stir fry some garlic.




Once the garlic slightly brown,
pour in the sliced bitter gourd.




Stir fry for a few minutes or until the bitter gourd slightly soften.




Then pour in the beaten eggs.




Stir fry until the eggs cooked.
Taste it...if not enough of taste, put more salt or soya sauce.




Dish out and serve onto a serving plate.
Eat with piping hot rice.
My husband can finish this dish by himself.

Comments

Popular Posts