Cocoa Cupcakes

Cocoa Cupcakes
You can have your cupcakes any time of the day.
I have to bake something cause my two children requested for some 
baked food in the house when I'm going to work tomorrow.
Well, this is the easiest bake and it also won't go wrong.
Look at the pictures and you will surely say that I am right.

To all the drivers out there, please use your indicators when you want
to make a turn and brake when you are required to.
I've noticed that nowadays drivers do not like to use indicators or brake.
Maybe their instructors did not teach them or maybe they are from planet Mars.
I hate those drivers who do not use indicator or brake.
For safety for you, your family or your passengers, please use it.



225g Butter (room temperature).
225g Self Raising Flour (shifted).
4 Eggs (room temperature).
1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
4 tbsp Cocoa powder.
1 tsp Baking Powder.
225g Caster Sugar.



Placed all the ingredients into the bowl
and beat until combined.



Look like this after less than 2 minutes.
Beat further.



Look like this after well combined.



Line your muffin tray with cupcake paper cases.



Use ice cream scoop and scoop the batter into the
cupcake paper cases until 3/4.
Do not fill up fully, it will over flow while baking.



Bake for 185 Degree Celsius for 30 minutes or 
until skewer come out clean.



Yum! Yum! Yummy!
My daughter said it is not oily (they do not like cake to be oily),
fluffy and taste is great.  Told me to add more cocoa for next try.
My answer to her .....add more cocoa? I am afraid it will be bitter!!!



My son had three of this cupcake when he came back
from college for extra class.

My dear husband, I know you will be jealous upon reading
this blog....will bake for you when you are back.

Wishing all for a goodie weekend.








Comments

Popular Posts