Crustless Sausage, Crab Stick Quiche

Crustless Sausage, Crab Stick Quiche

Yesterday morning, my son and I had Dim Sum for breakfast.
(Husband went for day trip to Miri and daughter slept like a log.)
While both of us having breakfast, my son asked me what will I
be buying birthday present for his coming 21st birthday, next month?
Yeap! next month May 23, will be his 21st birthday.
Now he is a grown young adult, of all the hard work taking care of them,
my husband and I have no regret because both of them (my son and daughter)
 has turn out pretty well.....(so far so good)...cross our fingers.
Ok...back to the birthday present...I asked him what kind of present does
he want and as usual being young adult...
he asked for some electronic gadgets!!!
Told him that I will discuss with his Dad.
Then, he changed to another subject of requesting me to bake him Quiche.
Ow...a lot of work, my dear (my response to him)....
his mischievous ideal came out....
don't make the crust (less work for Mummy)....Ooh! what a good ideal!
 In the afternoon, while he is in the college for extra class,
my daughter and I went to Tesco to buy all these ingredients to make Quiche.
I never thought of making Crustless Quiche and it turn out perfect.
By the next day, Sunday afternoon, left only one piece.
It is very easy to make and Happy Making and Baking.
;)


 1 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream.
5 Eggs.
1 Big Yellow Onion.
8 pieces of Crab Sticks.
16 pieces of Cocktail Sausages.
175g Mozzarella Cheese.


 Line 9 inches of Baking Dish with Aluminium Foil.


 Dice the Yellow Onion.
Shred the Mozzarella Cheese.
Slice the Cocktail Sausages and Crab Sticks.


 Saute the Yellow Onion, Cocktail Sausages and Crab Sticks.
separately with oil.


Crack all the Eggs inside a bowl.
(Told my daughter that one of the eggs has twin yolks).


Pour in the 1 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream.


Slightly beat the Eggs and Whipping Cream until
well combined.


Pour in all the Yellow Onion, Cocktail Sausages and Crab Sticks
and mix until well combined.


Pour in 1 teaspoon of Pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
and mix until well combined.


Once well combined, pour the batter into the lined baking dish.


Lastly, scatter the Mozzarella Cheese all over the baking dish.


Bake at 190 Degree Celsius for 55 minutes or until
skewer came out clean.
I was so happy upon see the Quiche turn out so perfect.


Doesn't it look delicious.
If you and your family love to eat Quiche, you should try this recipe out.
You won' regret it.  It is easy to make and cheap also compare to buying from shop.


Next week, I will be making another type of Quiche since I have extra
ingredients hyphenating inside my fridge and also requested by my
dear son and daughter.
Have a lovely weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts