15 Minutes - Stir Fried Mushroom with Long Bean, Ladies Finger and French Bean

Stir Fried Mushroom with Long Bean, 
Ladies Finger and French Bean
This delicious sumptuous dish is for my dear daughter Sunday meal.
She is one happy daughter having cooked food to bring to work
these past few days.  This dish is one of her favourite foods.
Very easy to cook.  Whatever inside the fridge, I just clean, cut
and cook for her.  No need to look for recipe.



One handful of Ladies Finger - Clean and cut.
One handful of French Beans - Clean and cut.
One handful of Long Beans - Clean and cut.
One handful of Mushrooms - Clean and cut the bottom only.


Cleaned and cut vegetables and mushrooms.


Heat up the work with 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
Once heated up, pour in all the vegetables except for the mushroom.


Less than 2 minutes, pour in 1/2 cup of water and cook further another 2 minutes.


Then pour in the mushroom.


Stir fry until cooked.


Pour in 3/4 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce and cook further.
Once done, turn off the fire and dish out.


Before my daughter bring to work, she already eaten 1/3 for her 
breakfast.  Ok lah, I think it is still enough for her lunch since there will
be one apple inside her lunch bag.

My dear husband told me not to over work my body because 
weekend is my rest days.  Told him that I cannot turn down request from 
my dear daughter and moreover all these dishes are just "15 Minutes Food".
"Very Easy Job Compare to my Office Work"


Looking at all these foods inside a nice lunch paper bag,
sure you will have a big appetite.
(This is what my dear daughter said)
Happy Cooking!


Comments

Popular Posts