Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup

Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup
I cooked this yesterday night, so that my daughter
can it take out when she wants to drink it.
I poured into containers and froze it.
She just need to thaw and warm it up before drinking it.
Over these few days, she cannot take solid food due 
to her tooth extraction.

What will she do without me... :)
She said will keep me in her pouch (like a kangaroo pouch),
so that she can look for me for help whenever 
there is an emergency. LOL 


Broccoli and Cauliflower.

Previously, I have made other soups i.e.
Click the above link for the method.
The method is the same except for the ingredients.
If you want to increase the amount of soup, please do double the amount.





Verdict from my daughter : Mum, it is super delicious.


Comments

Popular Posts