Made this last Sunday for my dearie daughter.
It was the start of her last year of LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
and I just wanted to perk her up on her 1st day of college.
She told me not to tell anyone but yet I still wanted to
say it. Her results were superb and we are happy and
proud of her. Wishing you all the best.
1 1/3 cup Milk
1 cup Flour
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tbsp Canola Oil or Sunflower Oil
1 tbsp Sugar
Some Butter for greasing
1) Beat or blend all the ingredients except butter until smooth.
2) Slightly grease the non stick pan with butter over medium fire.
3) Pour 1/2 cup of the batter to the pan and move the pan
in circular motion to coat the entire pan with batter.
4) Cook for 30 seconds or until the edges of the batter bubble
slightly and slide a spatula under the edge and flip to the
other side to cook further 15 seconds.
5) Remove and repeat until the batter has finished.
Spread each crepe with Nutella and then fold it.
Whole family enjoyed this yummy breakfast.