Macaroni with Carrot, Potato, Onion, Chicken Soup (Macaroni with ABC Chicken Soup)

Macaroni with Carrot, Potato, Onion, Chicken Soup
(Macaroni with ABC Chicken Soup)
Local name it ABC Soup, meaning consists of Carrot, Potato, Onion boiled with 
Chicken but without the Macaroni. My daughter told me to cook some of this soup 
and to be frozen up so  that she can have it whenever she is hungry while 
doing her Law revision (literally burning midnight oil), she will just pop into 
the microwave to heat it up. 
She said healthier than ordering Pizza or McD.  Agreed with her totally.
For this soup, I added Macaroni to make it some Asian/Western style.
Yummy comfort food.

Well, went to the market this morning to purchase all the ingredients. 
Due to busy schedule, I have not been to marketing for the past one month,
Glad I did it this morning.




 Ingredients :-
4 Carrots - Wash and dice
2 Onion - Wash and dice
4 Potato - Wash and dice
150g Macaroni - Wash and drain
2 pieces of whole chicken legs - Wash, trim fats and skin

Put all the ingredients into a pot with 2 liters of water and boiled for 1 hour
(or until all the macaroni, carrot, onion, potato and chicken fully soften).
Add more water if you find the soup a bit thicker.

 For this soup, I used the pressure cooker to cook.  Save all the hassle.



 Once cooked, add salt for flavouring and then shred the chicken into pieces.  Throw away the bones.


Did you see the baby Lock Ness Dinasour?....So cute....my son bought for me from UK.
Both of my children knows that I love cutie gadgets.  Just love the Loch Ness Dinosaur
Soup Ladle and Soup Colander.  Enjoying using it.



Pour all into glass containers and keep in the freezer. Made 6 glass containers.
And the balance eaten for lunch today.

Happy Cooking.
Wishing all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017.




Comments

Popular Posts