Banana Chocolate Chips Muffin
Banana + Chocolate = Seductively yummylicious muffin
If you love the above two ingredients, then this recipe will be yours to bake!
Made this muffin for my daughter to bring to college and she fell in love with it.
- 120g Flour
- 2 tbsp + 3 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 2/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 cups Chocolate Chips (I used two different types of chocolate chips. Pls see photo below)
- Add mashed Banana, Caster Sugar, Egg, Vegetable Oil.
- Mix well.
- Add Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Baking Powder and mix well. Don't over mix it.
- Add Chocolate Chips and mix well. Don't over mix it.
- Scoop the batter into a lined muffin tray.
- Fill up 3/4 of the paper muffin liner.
- Bake at 180 Degree Celsius for 30 minutes to 40 minutes or skewer came out clean.
Happy Baking and have a wonderful relaxing weekend.