Miso Soup with Dried Wakame and ToFu
My son and daughter asked for this soup.
Bought all the ingredients and made for dinner.
Not even one drop was left behind.
Meaning, they must have missed drinking this soup made by their beloved Mother.
- 4 tbsp of Miso Paste (bought the paste which has Dashi in it)
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried Wakame (matter of preference if you want to wash it or not)
- Some chopped Spring Onion (optional)
- 170g Silken ToFu
- 400ml Water
- Some Dried Seaweed (optional)
- Boil the water with high fire.
- Once the water is boiling, reduce the fire the medium and add miso paste and stir until dissolved.
- Add the washed dried wakame and stir well until soften.
- Add tofu and immediately off the fire.
- Set aside or serve immediately.
So easy to make and yummy to drink.